Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jordan joins the ranks ...

With all the 'fun' we've been having in our extended family I think Jordan was feeling a little left out. Other than Taylor's little 'bump' we've been relatively healthy. That is until Jordan starts throwing up at school (daycare) on Thursday. First time they called and let me know I figured it was just from being on her tummy on the floor. she didn't have a fever and she wasn't acting sick so she stayed. The second time, obviously something is up. Still no fever and not acting sick. Shortly thereafter I go and pick her up. She threw up AGAIN that night. She has now shared her sympathy pains with me. I spent the night running to the bathroom too. Jordan recovered quickly... so I hope I do too!fs

5 comments:

Carrie Fowler said...

Thanks to jordan ... 10 other family members also got to share in this experience. :)

Vaughn Mathis said...

Where are the thanksgiving photos??

Can't wait to see them!

Stacie Mathis said...

With all the 'funeral' stuff and flu bugs we gave to everyone ... we didn't manage to take any pictures. Anyone want to send some our way?

Carrie Fowler said...

I'd send you some photos ... but oh wait ... i wasn't there. Someone forgot to come and get me from downstairs !!!!! :)

Rob and Jen Cooper said...

Holy Cow!! You guys should move to Arizona, it's not that crazy here! So good to look at your blog and see your beautiful family! We sure miss you guys. I can't believe the tornado! How much damage was done? I am so glad you guys are all okay!
-Jen Cooper

Swagbucks