Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Taylor #1

Happy Birthday Taylor! We had your first little party tonight with Grandma and Grandpa who can't make it later. We had some of your favorites for dinner. We had Homemade Stroganoff and green beans. Earlier today you helped make your cake and even helped decorate it. I learned that I should have let you decorate it AFTER I wrote on it! You wanted a blue cake, hence the blue writing! (Do you remember the blue cake Carrie Malinda?)

We made a yummy carrote cake this morning! (Snuck in a vegetable!)
Jordan certainly let her opinion be known that she was not to be left out on this one! She licked her little bowl clean!





3 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I can't believe she is 3! Time flies!

Stacie Mathis said...

Well, technically she isn't three yet. But we had to celebrate early because Grandma and Grandpa were in town! She'll be three on January 30th!

carrie said...

of course I remember the blue cake!!!! :) in fact I have that picture on my calendar in my office at this very moment! :)
I like blue too taylor!!!

Swagbucks