Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cranky girls

Jordan had tubes put into her ears last Thursday. All went well. Or did it? Seems to me she is more grouchy than when she went in. Could it be her independence striking or a second round of the sickies invading our house? I'm sadly hoping for the sickies as that will eventually go away. Jordan and I have not slept for 3 days. I would have enjoyed sleeping more if she felt well. Poor little thing. I guess we're looking at another doctor's visit. The cough keeps waking her up which results in crying for mommy or daddy. Daddy plays the 'who can ignore her the longest' game and waits until I get up to take care of her before moving! I'm on to you Michael! Tonight is your night! It has not been decided if we will go to school and work tomorrow. It depends on how I end up feeling. I've had a bad headache since Thursday and a pretty good sore throat. I don't think there is anyone out there that would like for me to share this 'bug' with them! If you would like it, let me know and I'll send my kids over to your place while I take a much needed nap!

0 comments:

Swagbucks