Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is not a big holiday in our house. Probably mostly because of me. I mean, who wants to hear they are 'loved' when everyone else in the world is also saying it? I'd rather something spontaneous. In fact, a surprised clean house or other such tasks would make my day!

But, since Taylor has been excited this year because of 'school' we went all out with breakfast! Heart-cakes for those of you who don't recognize our creation! Pink ones at that!
Taylor gave Daddy a book she even wrote her name in it. It wasn't a surprise because she pulled it out of the hiding place we had stashed it in several days previously and wanting it to be read. Note to self.. keep child in the dark about such secrets. I think she had the book memorized before she actually gave it to him!

Jordan all worn out later in the day. This 'loving' is rough! It was windy so we were protecting her little ears! Cute as a button!


2 comments:

Carrie Fowler said...

I LOVE this picture of jordan !!!

Kendra said...

What a beautiful baby--just like her big sis!

Swagbucks