Friday, March 20, 2009

Jordan tells me "MORE"

Jordan is a trooper! Despite all the ailments and ear pain she has she just keeps on going. Tonight, as I was putting a little extra something in her tummy before bed she started to do the baby sign for 'MORE'. Now, I have been doing this to her for quite some time but she just looks at me like, huh? or laughs. Well, today she did it! At first I thought "do you know what that means"? And she would do it at the appropriate time. She wanted more of those sweet potatoes! What fun it is to watch her learn!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, that's great! That was the first sign Wesley and Kayla learned, too. To this day they still use it if they're really frustrated or excited and can't get the words out. I stopped using it long ago, but it has definitely stuck.

christy said...

i love it when kids can communicate with their parents. more and please were the only words david ever learned to sign. so congratulations!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

I've been a little busy lately and have not checked in. Love to see all the posts. What a great idea for the treasure box!

UNLV said...

go jordan!

Swagbucks