Friday, June 5, 2009

I love finding a good deal!

Okay, so lately I have been clipping coupons. Not just any coupons. But coupons that lead me to getting something virtually free or makes it a FANTASTIC DEAL! Some of my recent stash has included 4 FREE bottles of BBQ sauce! Anyone need any? 18 individual crystal light drink packets! FREE! Woo hoo! And so far, 6 things of Johnson and Johnson Buddies soap! FREE! Another really good deal I have been stocking up on is diapers. I normally prefer LUVs for nighttime but I'm willing to buy the cheaper diapers to take to daycare. So, I have been stocking up on store ones. That's how I know that the diaper prices at target were just increased! Boo hoo. Anyone else find any really good deals lately?

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

your first purchase on diapers.com you can get $10 off. If you recommend them to a friend and they enter your e-mail address you get money off of your next order every time they order. I like to find the free events to take the family to like Centenial Village for gold panning or the medieval festival in Evans today

Katie said...

I got cereal today for 1.08 a box at my local grocery store! Yipee!

Swagbucks