Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Great way to earn a little extra $$$$

Hey everyone,

I ran across this website (Swagbucks) and have been using it for quite awhile now. It rewards you for searching on the the internet! Randomly, you will be rewarded points. You can cash in for a $5 gift card from Amazon when you reach 45 points. I get at least 2 points per day without really having to try. I am up to 190 points! Check it out! Great way to earn a little extra for Christmas! Here is a referral link! Paste it and you're on your way!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mathisfamily4

1 comments:

~Audrey ~ said...

Hey -- can you send me some more information? Can you redeem points for anything on Amazon? Are the point costs exorbitant like they are with "credit card rewards"? Have you had a chance to redeem anything?

ballroomlady_23@yahoo.com
I'd like to hear more from you!

Swagbucks